PLEASE NOTE- Marquee Lounge is in Trak Arcade. 445 Toorak Rd Toorak * Not to be confused with the Marquee Club in South Melbourne
Come and party with fun singles at this gorgeous venue.
It’s a stunning venue right in the heart of Toorak Village and will set the scene for a classy, fun night out
Our icebreaker match up cards will have you mingling and mixing in no time, giving you the perfect excuse to chat to that person you have been checking out across the room.
- $20 ENTRY INCL: Lots of yummy finger food before 10.30pm
- Get ready to parteee’
By popular request DJ Paul T will have the party rocking with all your favourite dance tracks
- Stylish Dress: No T-shirts or scruffy attire. Please inform any friends attending with you of the dress code.
PARKING -In Toorak Rd. Free parking in the Lincoln car park above 8 Jackson St. Or in Safeway car park tickets may be needed before 9pm
DO NOT PARK IN THE WILSON CAR PARK – IT CLOSES AT 11pm
BOOK NOW- Please let us know you’re attending so that we can be well prepared with bar staffing and catering.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marquee” in the subject line. Include number of males and females in your group.
IGG International Buffet & Bar. 51-53, Victoria Harbour Promenade, Docklands, (corner of 111 Merchant Street)
WOO HOO…. I am sooo excited. We have another party at this awesome venue with spectacular views over the water!!!
So if you missed out last time be sure to get along to this one
It’s a long weekend and the public holiday the next day.
So come and meet lots of fun people at the best party in town.
This time we will have a larger dance floor, 2 bars for speedy service & delicious platters of finger food handed around
We have the fabulous live band Gangsters of Love Band ready to keep the party happening
Yummy platters of finger food
Stylish Dress: It’s a night to impress. No T- Shirts or scruffy attire
FREE STREET PARKING AFTER 6.30PM OR YOU CAN PARK AT SAFEWAY FOR $8
HOW DO I GET THERE??? Scroll down for map
It’s at Docklands on the quieter side where the apartment building with the bright coloured panels is.
Go down Collins to Docklands over Harbour Esplanade, first right is Merchant St go down over Bourke St down to the water and ‘VOILA’ you’re there.
We will be on the first floor overlooking the harbour….AWESOME!!!
Tram 11 and 48 has stops at the intersection of Collins and Merchant St.
Southern Cross train station is about a 15 minute walk away.
There are several car parks within walking distance: Check for cost before parking
– Wilsons Parking on Enterprize Way
– Care Park on Merchant St
– Safeway Car Park on Cumberland St ..$8
FREE Street parking is also available in the surrounding area. ( Bourke St)
Taxi Rank There is a taxi rank on Bourke St, near Captains Walk.
Saturday, 14 March 2015. 7.30pm boat sails at 8pm sharp (returning midnight)
Victoria Star .Central Pier,Harbour Esplanade, Docklands.
Opposite the RED Chanel 7 sign at Etihad Stadium. Woolshed Bar is on the end of pier.
Feel the buzz and excitement as soon as you step on board.
Party over 2 levels or you might prefer to chill out and check the city lights as we cruise the harbour.
And best of all there will be lots of fun singles just waiting to meet you.
The last boat cruise had you wanting more. So round up some friends or come alone
2 levels to party .. catering for all ages and music taste.
- Fantastic DJ on the top deck for all you party animals playing Latin, R&B and the latest dance music
- Downstairs Piano Man Ken Murdoch will be playing all of your favourite oldies
- Lots of yummy finger food. Purchase your drinks from cash bar
- DRESS- Stylish and classy. Dressy denim is OK with full buttoned shirt and nice shoes.
- NO T-shirts or scruffy attire. Please inform any friends attending with you of the dress code.
- PARKING – Parking can be tricky if there is an event on at Etihad Stadium. There are several car parks at Docklands.
- Please allow plenty of time to find parking.. the boat cannot wait for anyone..
Tickets $45.00 prepaid or $55 @ Boat ...if not sold out
BUY TICKETS DON’T MISS THE BOAT! Inquiries SMS 0417376330
Join Mez and the Life’s a Ball Party Crew for a fantastic night out
This is a stunning venue, with a classy décor and ambiance, big bar and BIG Alfresco area
And best of all there will be lots of fun singles, just waiting to meet you
Wear your dancing shoes
Because fantastic live band ‘Overnite Express’ will be pumping out great music to keep the big dance floor buzzing all night.
So round up some friends or come alone.
- Yummy nibbles at 9.30pm ( please eat something before arriving)
- Purchase your drinks from bar at very reasonable prices.
- DRESS- To Impress. No T-Shirts or scruffy attire.
- PARKING – Abundance of free parking at the venue
- LIMITED NUMBER OF TABLES OF 10 -12 AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
- A few Mix & Mingle singles tables will also be available. Or you might prefer to chill and chat with lots of fun singles