August – October 2014
Whitehorse Club is next to East Burwood Reserve
Wear your dancing shoes
Because fantastic live band ‘ SHAZAM ’ will be playing all of your favourite music to keep the party buzzing
This is a stunning venue in the EAST. Easily accessible from all sides of town
With a classy décor and ambiance, big bar and BIG dance floor
And best of all there will be lots of fun singles, just waiting to meet you.
So round up some friends or come alone.
- Fantastic live band ‘SHAZAM’
- Light supper at 9.30pm ( please eat something before arriving)
- Purchase your drinks from bar at very reasonable prices.
- DRESS- To Impress. No T-Shirts or scruffy attire.
- PARKING – Abundance of free parking at the venue
- LIMITED NUMBER OF TABLES OF 10 -12 AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
- A few Mix & Mingle singles tables will also be available. Or you might prefer to chill and chat with lots of fun singles
Calling all fun loving Baby Boomers to a fantastic night with like minded singles
- Wear your dancing shoes.
- Fantastic Live band ‘ Overnite Express ‘ will mean only one thing -
A brilliant night of LIVE MUSIC to get the crowd dancing with your favourite 60s, 70s, 80s and rock & roll.
Big dance floor – Fantastic undercover balcony – Lots of free parking
- DRESS TO IMPRESS. NO DENIM
- TABLES OF 10 AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS. ( Tables only held until 8.30pm)
BOOK NOW – PAY ON THE NIGHT
Or less than 10 - You can just come along and find a seat
To reserve a table SMS Anna on 0418 525207
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and number of males and females in your group. We will only reply if its booked out
PLEASE NOTE- Marquee Lounge is in Trak Arcade. 445 Toorak Rd Toorak * Not to be confused with the Marquee Club in South Melbourne
It’s a stunning venue right in the heart of Toorak Village and will set the scene for a classy, fun night out
Our icebreaker match up cards will have you mingling and mixing in no time, giving you the perfect excuse to chat to that person you have been eyeing off across the room.
- $20 ENTRY INCL: Lots of yummy finger food before 10.30pm
- Get ready to parteee’
By popular request Piano man Ken Murdoch will have the party rocking with all your favourite dance tracks
- Stylish Dress: No T-shirts or scruffy attire. Please inform any friends attending with you of the dress code.
PARKING -In Toorak Rd. Free parking in the Lincoln car park above 8 Jackson St. Or in Safeway car park tickets may be needed before 9pm
DO NOT PARK IN THE WILSON CAR PARK – IT CLOSES AT 11pm
BOOK NOW- Please let us know you’re attending so that we can be well prepared with bar staffing and catering.
Email email@example.com with “Marquee” in the subject line. Include number of males and females in your group. INQ: 9889 5883
Saturday, 11 October. 7.30pm boat sails at 8pm sharp (returning midnight)
Victoria Star .Central Pier,Harbour Esplanade, Docklands.
Opposite the RED Chanel 7 sign at Etihad Stadium. Woolshed Bar is on the end of pier.
Feel the buzz and excitement as soon as you step on board.
Party over 2 levels or you might prefer to chill out and check the city lights as we cruise the harbour.
And best of all there will be lots of fun singles just waiting to meet you.
The last boat cruise had you wanting more. So round up some friends or come alone
2 levels to party .. catering for all ages and music taste.
• Fantastic DJ on the top deck for all you party animals playing Latin, R&B and the latest dance music
• Downstairs Piano Man Ken Murdoch will be playing all of your favourie oldies
• Lots of yummy finger food. Purchase your drinks from cash bar
DRESS- Stylish and classy. Dressy denim is OK with full buttoned shirt and nice shoes. NO T-shirts or scruffy attire. Please inform any friends attending with you of the dress code.
Tickets are $65 …..Early Birds pay $45.00 before September 29th.…Call Mez 0417 376330
BOOK NOW DON’T MISS THE BOAT!
Book and pay for a group of 10 and receive one free ticket Inquiries Call Mez 9889 5883
PARKING – Parking can be tricky if there is an event on at Etihad Stadium. There are several car parks at Docklands. There is undercover parking in Docklands Driv. Please allow plenty of time to find parking.. the boat cannot wait for anyone..